Associate Director QA
Pharmaceutical - Quality - REF: VR/35279
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical organization, based in Baden-Württemberg Germany.
Our client is a Pharmaceutical company near Mannheim
In this role you will manage a small team and ensure GMP / GDP compliance
- Improve the QMS and quality documents
- Ensure GMP / GDP Compliance
- Handle audits and inspections
- Lead a small team
- Define strategy based on local and global regulations
- Improve quality processes in QA/QC
- Life Science degree or related (Chemistry, Biology, Pharmacy etc.)
- Fluency in English
- At least several years experience in QA/QC
- Ideally experience as QP (Not necessary)
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Daniel Woudenberg.