- Conducting research in cybersecurity for the improvement of products and services
- Developing prototypes of machine learning models for threat detection
- Performing Host and User Behavior Analysis
- Several years in software development with confidence in Python
- Solid IT education whether from formal or on-the-job studies
- Knowledge and interest in security issues and solutions
- Analytical thinker and statistical know-how
- Unix Skills and abilities
- Fascinating and international team-oriented environment
- Most advanced and cutting-edge technologies
- Excellent training and competence development opportunities
- Challenging projects and tasks
As a guideline, a minimum salary of € 45,000 gross per year can be specified. This value will of course be adjusted to the respective work experience and qualification.
If you are interested in this challenging position we are looking forward to receiving your comprehensive application for
preferably through our
ISG career portal
or via email.
Visit www.isg.com/jobs - here you can find new job offers every day.