- Developing high-performance data processing services
- Modelling an advanced aggregation and correlation engine for risk detection
- Closely collaborating with QA engineers and research team
- Several years in software development with confidence in Python and C/C++
- Solid IT education whether from formal or on-the-job studies
- Experience with version control tools
- Fluidity with SQL database systems and Unix Skills and abilities
- Fascinating and international team-oriented environment
- Most advanced and cutting-edge technologies
- Excellent training and competence development opportunities
- Challenging projects and tasks
As a guideline, a minimum salary of € 45,000 gross per year can be specified. This value will of course be adjusted to the respective work experience and qualification.
If you are interested in this challenging position we are looking forward to receiving your comprehensive application for
preferably through our
ISG career portal
or via email.
Visit www.isg.com/jobs - here you can find new job offers every day.