Job Title: Desktop Support L2
Location: Mannheim, Germany
Language: German and English
• Two to three (2-3) year’s providing IT Infrastructure field support which includes troubleshooting hardware, software, operating system issues and problems and fixing the issues without impacting / violating the hardware warranty or customer security compliance requirements.
• Hands on experience in installing, troubleshooting and fixing desktops, printers, laptop and other computer peripherals hardware problems.
• Basic knowledge of enterprise LAN and WAN setups and concepts. Ability to perform smart hand activity under instruction based activities at sites.
• Ability to lift / move computer equipment weighing up to 50Lbs.
• Skilled in desk side support and PC break/fix including administration of Windows O/S.
• Some usage of TCP/IP networking, DNS, DHCP, VPN, and RDP.
• Ability to troubleshoot issues with systems and networks using good deductive reasoning skills under ‘Smart Hands’ capability supported by Company.
• All onsite engineers shall be bilingual; they shall be able to speak the in country’s local language as their primary language and a good working competence in English as secondary language
• MCITP certification in Windows 10
• Native German Speaker